Sunday, April 02, 2006

Postponing the inevitable

It's late and I know I need to go to bed. But tomorrow brings an oil change... the first of two that need to be done this week... and a tire rotation. Did I mention that I hate to do car stuff? I'm also going to be good and go to the gym... don't get excited... I'm just doing some cardio.

I'm finally seeing some results, which is good, because it was taking lots of intrensic motivation (did I spell that right?) to tell myself, "you may not be losing pounds, but you're gaining muscle." That's also the motivational quote of the past 3 months from friends and family... I'm grateful for the support though.

My hubby comes home for R&R in two weeks... that's right... right around Easter. I'm so excited I can barely stand it. I have lots to do in two weeks... up-keep on the cars, get some tans in, lose 30 lbs... hmmm... one can dream right?

No comments: