Thursday, April 06, 2006

Show'em Your Pearly Whites... At O'Dark-Thirty

I had an appointment this morning to get my teeth cleaned... why did I ever agree to a 7:30 appointment? I didn't think about the drive time or the time to get ready, not to mention that I'm not a morning person.

I got there and the dental hygenist was really sweet and funny. We laughed about how I could barely keep my eyes open and how all these things in the office were there to wake me up... like that bright light they flash in your face and the insessant scraping of your teeth... and if that doesn't work, maybe the squirts of water that ran down my face and arm would... it did!

I'm good now and I was good this morning... I went straight from there to the gym and did weights and treadmill (run/walk on incline)... 70 min. total. I'm feelin' like I got a really good start to the day. I keep tellin' myself that I'm going to make a practice of waking up at O'dark-thirty every morning and get my work-out out of the way, but that rarely happens... so this is good, I'm proud of myself.
We'll see what happens tomorrow!

No comments: