Does this happen to other people or just me? It seems like more and more people are just not returning phone calls. Whether I'm the invitor or the invitee doesn't make a difference. People make "plans" with you and say they'll call back and then don't. So, what does that mean? Did they really mean to get back with you about the topic and forget? Were they saying it because they think that's what you do... you make "plans" for the heck of it? Did they not mean what they said? I don't know what it means, but I know what it feels like. It feels like yeah, the person really does think the "plans" are fun, but only if something better doesn't come up.
The moral of this story... you can't change anyone but yourself. I'm going to try and be more mindful to return all phone calls.

No comments:
Post a Comment