Gregory absolutely loves her! She is the first person that he ever laughed with and all she did was pick him up and say, "HI!!!," which made him giggle and giggle. I think stranger anxiety is finally starting to set in because he was little more cautious at first today, but after lunch, the two of us were talking and he just started laughing and wouldn't stop. The girl just has a knack with little ones, in particular, my little one. :)
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
What A Nice Surprise!
My mom has been coming on Tuesday mornings lately. This way I can go grocery shopping and Gregory can play and spend time with abuela instead of sit in an uncomfortable car seat while I try to get everything we need in as little time as possible. When I got home today and began hurriedly putting away groceries, my cell phone rang and when I answered it, it was my life-long friend, Christa, on the other end. She celebrated her one year anniversary this weekend and had lots of food left-over and wanted to bring it over for lunch. I was planning to make soup for me and my mom, so what a nice surprise to have lunch brought over for us already made!
Gregory absolutely loves her! She is the first person that he ever laughed with and all she did was pick him up and say, "HI!!!," which made him giggle and giggle. I think stranger anxiety is finally starting to set in because he was little more cautious at first today, but after lunch, the two of us were talking and he just started laughing and wouldn't stop. The girl just has a knack with little ones, in particular, my little one. :)
Gregory absolutely loves her! She is the first person that he ever laughed with and all she did was pick him up and say, "HI!!!," which made him giggle and giggle. I think stranger anxiety is finally starting to set in because he was little more cautious at first today, but after lunch, the two of us were talking and he just started laughing and wouldn't stop. The girl just has a knack with little ones, in particular, my little one. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment