Friday, October 20, 2006

Happy Thoughts

I have spent this whole year waiting to be able to do an official count-down for hubby's homecoming. I finally looked at the calendar this week, I mean, really looked at the calendar and realized he should be home in just over two weeks!!! As I'm typing this, I'm excited and a little in disbelief... in a good way. So close, but so far away. I wish I could disclose more information, but I don't know much and even if I did, we're not supposed to... for their safety. But once boots are on ground, you'll know! :)

I also have an announcement to make that I've known about now for almost two weeks, but promised not to tell anybody until I was given official permission. Now, I think it's safe for me to share this. My brother and sister-in-law are going to have a baby! Yay! I'm so excited for them and for our whole family, really. I know my brother has wanted a baby for a long time and my parents have dreamed of a grandbaby too. The thought of having a little one's pitter-patter on Christmas morning (next year), is thrilling and moving. Congratulations BB and SIL!

Note: I love TheNest.com and they use lots of acronyms...
BB- Big Brother SIL- Sister-in-law

No comments: