Saturday, October 14, 2006

Just Say The Word

I went to a going-away party this afternoon and somehow, I ended up on a couch sandwiched between two of my least favorite people in the whole group. How did that happen? I came with a friend and we were both of the understanding that we would have each other's back, so this kind of thing wouldn't happen. My eyes kept scanning the room back and forth... I was thinking, "How do I get out of this?" "Somebody help!" Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, my friend returned from being outside. She'd received a call from out of town and decided to play catch-up with her friend. She sat back down and said, "I'm ready when you're ready." I smiled, waited a few minutes so I wouldn't seem too rude and said, "ready."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we found the Tofutti at Fry's grocery store. try there or Kroger if there is one near you. some health food stores have it too.